- Core drilling
- Inclinometer installations
- Open piezometer installations
- Modern Comacchio GEO 305 drilling equipment equipped with a high-speed head to drill efficiently in all geological conditions.
By installing the drilling rig on the crawler chassis we are able to get to any designated place and the rubber covers allow us to keep this place unchanged.
- Our equipment allows for full-core drilling with sample characteristics in accordance with category A according to EUROCOD 7.
- We work with the largest CSK-146 drop cores available on the market, which allows us to achieve a core diameter of 102mm.
Thanks to the use of the most extensive drilling methods with this core box, we are able to take samples from both irrigated sandy soils and very hard rock formations. We have intact structure sampling kits (NNS).